Monday, April 5, 2010

Woo Hoo!

I am so excited! The first scrapbooking challenge I entered I won! How fun is that??!! I'd also like to say thanks ladies for your kind comments on my altered sign. I intend to keep playing along. I always get a lot of inspiration from all of the dt projects. Thanks Practical Scrappers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bette
    Congratulations on your win, so exciting and well deserved.
    Well done on getting your Blinkie to work. I have failed with mine. Any suggestions?
    Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    Take care. LOL Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the blinky code - it works if you install it as a picture in your sidebar" If I remember correctly I copied and pasted the code into the "add a picture from the web". I hope this helps:) Thanks for becoming a follower!!! I'll be adding more things very soon:)

    ReplyDelete