and the challenge for Created Byhand is using the number 13
I used stickles glitter glue for my bling located on my birthday girl title. I had a lot of fun scrapping this lo of my daughter! The colors are really fun bright and happy but I'm not sure how well it came out using a camera. No matter how many times I'd take a pic. the lighting or the flash just didn't seem right. I guess I need a scanner! :) tfl


Hi Bette
ReplyDeleteLovely srapbook page, gorgeous daughter, great colours and brilliant idea to use embossed tops on the cupcakes. (Did you know that Created by Hand challenge is the number 13 this week?).
LOL Bxxx
thanks for playing- For some reason you went into the spam folder at Created Byhand- I just unspamed you.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know. How fun! I enetered because I don't typically use the number 13 in my scrapbook lo's. I'm glad you told me about it...it's a neat website. Thanks!
ReplyDeletevery nice. Love your cupcake
ReplyDeleteWoah!!! This is awesome. I love the stitching. This whole layout is just very VERY good!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you are interested, I have started a new challenge blog that I think you would enjoy. I would love it if you'd give it a try sometime.
Scrap It With a Song
Wow, what a yummy page.. I just love cupcakes!! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week..
ReplyDeleteAmanda:0)
I had to come back to ooogle this layout again LOL. This is just absolutely awesome!! I can't figure out which I like better...the embossing on the cupcake or the stitching. It is really good!!! (I'll say it again!!) REALLY GOOD! LOL
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking out Scrap It With a Song...can't wait to see what you create :)
Very cute! I love the texture on the cupcake. Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers :)
ReplyDelete