Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My First Blog!



Yeah! This is my first blog post! I have been so inspired by checking out my favorite blog "practical scrappers" I've decided to give it a try and post something for one of their challenges. The challenge for this week is to use a rub-on. I've altered a wooden sign and I've added my rub-ons in the upper right corner and the lower left corner. It was a lot of fun altering this sign. tfl:)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I love this, and will certainly have to try it myself. Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your new blog! You sign is so totally cool! What an awesome way to use rub-ons! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!!!!! :-)
    di

    ReplyDelete